Fulfillment + Shipping Updates
HOLIDAY SHIPPING UPDATES
We are fulfilling orders according to our regular fulfillment schedule:
All orders that are placed by 3PM CT will roast and ship the following business day. We are closed and do not roast on Saturday and Sunday. Orders placed after Thursday at 3PM and before Saturday at 3PM will roast and ship on Monday. Orders placed after Saturday at 3PM and before Monday at 3PM will roast & ship on Tuesday.
Please note that there may be instances where an order encounters a delay. Selecting expedited shipping at checkout will not impact the schedule above or make your order ship out sooner.
Please refer to USPS and UPS websites for expected shipping timelines during the peak holiday season. We are unable to guarantee any order to arrive by a specific date.
Our roasting facilities will be closed for the upcoming holidays. USPS and UPS will not be operating on Christmas Day or New Year's Day.
Week of the 20th
- Orders placed by 3 PM CT on Wednesday, 12/22 will roast & ship on Thursday, 12/23
- Orders placed after 3 PM CT on Wednesday, 12/22 and before 3 PM CT on Saturday, 12/25 will roast & ship on Monday, 12/27
- Orders placed after 3 PM CT on Saturday, 12/25 and before 3 PM CT on Monday, 12/27 will roast & ship on Tuesday, 12/28
Week of the 27th
- Orders placed by 3 PM CT on Wednesday, 12/29 will roast & ship on Thursday, 12/30
- Orders placed after 3 PM CT on Wednesday, 12/29 and before 3 PM CT on Saturday, 1/1 will roast & ship on Monday, 1/3
- Orders placed after 3 PM CT on Saturday, 1/1 and before 3 PM CT on Monday, 1/3 will roast & ship on Tuesday, 1/4
Due to COVID-19 we have implemented new processes at our roasting facilities to ensure everyone's health. We are working hard to roast and ship every order according to our usual fulfillment schedule, but please be aware that there may be some delays. You will receive a notification when your order has shipped. Thank you for your patience!
Please note, our shipping carriers (USPS and UPS) are also experiencing COVID-19 related delays. Furthermore, they are unable to guarantee expedited shipping.
For service alerts and updates, please view the following:
USPS COVID-19 updates: https://faq.usps.com/s/article/USPS-Coronavirus-Updates-Expected-Delivery-Changes
USPS service alerts: https://about.usps.com/newsroom/service-alerts/
Please note, USPS does not operate on federal holidays: 1/1, 1/18, 2/15, 5/31, 7/5, 9/6, 10/11, 11/11, 11/25, 12/25
UPS service alerts: https://www.ups.com/us/en/service-alerts.page
If you have any questions about your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your support!